I. General Principles
- Users are required to properly keep their password without disclosing it to third parties or allowing third parties to
use user accounts. Any and all account activities are deemed as the activities performed by the account holder, the
- All users are required to provide correct personal information during registration. When any false information is found,
Zyxel will have the discretion to suspend or terminate the user account.
- If any unauthorized or suspicious account activity is found, user should immediately notify Zyxel so that necessary precautionary
measures can be taken.
II. Restrictions on Use
- For legitimate purpose only:
Users may use the services and user devices provided by Zyxel for legitimate and proper purpose only.
- Monitoring for security concerns:
to protect the services available from Zyxel or its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, distributors and
employees from any harm, we may suspend or terminate services or account.
- Users are prohibited from (a) modifying, reverse-engineering or replicating the hardware or the source code of any part
of the Services, directly or indirectly, and (b) reselling, distributing, using on a timeshare, outsourcing, or otherwise
directly commercializing the sale or lease of the use of the Services. Users acknowledge that doing so constitutes
a breach of contract and Zyxel may cease all functions of the Services at our discretion and without compensation to
You. In addition to termination of Services, Zyxel may pursue any and all legal and/or equitable remedies available
- Information on Zyxel's website and services and products of Zyxel are provided "AS IS". In no circumstance shall Zyxel
provide any other guarantee, explicitly or implicitly, including but not limited to implied guarantee on merchantability,
fitness of service or product for particular purpose, ownership or non-infringement on third party's rights or interests,
or any guarantee arising from transactions, business dealings or contract performance. In addition, Zyxel does not
guarantee none of breakdowns, delays, interruptions, internet attacks, hacking, errors, poor voice quality for the
Zyxel website, services or products, or none of losses or interceptions to contents, data or information.
- Users hereby understand certain products and services provided by Zyxel are not encrypted and that unencrypted information
may be intercepted during transmissions involving Zyxel, our services or products. Zyxel does not guarantee our website
or any software, services or products therein are absolutely secure. Users hereby agree to bear any and all risks associated
with unauthorized access to user information during transmission of unencrypted or encrypted information.
- User understands and agrees that operation of the Zyxel system may experience interruptions, malfunctions, delays, errors
in data transmission or storage due to force majeure events or third parties, including but not limited to breakdowns
or failures of the software and hardware equipment of the Internet systems of relevant telecommunication service providers
or natural disasters, for which Zyxel shall not be liable for any damages, compensations or reimbursements therefrom.
- In no circumstances shall Zyxel or its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, suppliers or distributors, or any
other service providers or vendors who provide services, devices or products relating to our services be liable for
any compensations for damages from unauthorized use of the transmission facilities or peripherals of Zyxel or users,
or unauthorized access to user's data files, programs, procedures or information for purpose of alteration, stealth
or sabotage by way of accident, fraud, deceived device or any other method, whether or not such damages are due to
negligence of Zyxel or its service providers or vendors.
- The statements and descriptions about our services or devices made by Zyxel or the distributors or suppliers of Zyxel
are only for notices and not any form of guarantee. As the information available on this website covers various jurisdictions
around the world, not all the products, prices or programs mentioned herein are available or offered in the country/territory
where the user is located. Please contact your local sales representative for more details about the products and services
available in your country/territory.
- While Zyxel makes all possible efforts to provide accurate information on the Zyxel website, Zyxel shall not be liable
reference only, and we do not endorse or suggest use of these products or services.
IV. Limitation on Liability
- In no circumstances shall Zyxel, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, licensors or Internet service providers
be liable for any damages including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, litigation or
costs, including but not limited to losses of goodwill, profits or data or interruption of operation, arising from
inability to use the Zyxel website, services and/or products, inability to use emergency numbers to reach emergency
repair staff or get urgent assistance, and unauthorized access or change to user's communication records or information,
even if Zyxel has been aware or advised of the possibility of the above damages. In view of the evolving development
of new technologies enabling hacking, Internet attacks, and interception of incoming and outgoing information, Zyxel
does not guarantee that use of products, software or services or any equipment, system or Internet utilizing its products,
software or services do not have any loopholes that may be taken advantage for hacking, attacks or information interception.
- As some jurisdictions do not permit exclusions or limitations on the liabilities for implied guarantee or consequential
or incidental damages, these restrictions in this clause may not apply to certain users. Users may have other legal
rights depending on the jurisdictions they are located. These limitations shall apply to the greatest extent as permitted
under the law.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
Title to and copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and other rights of
all work and information on the Zyxel website are the properties owned by Zyxel or their original authors. Unless prior
authorization from Zyxel or the right holders is obtained, no users shall reproduce, transmit, adapt, edit or use any
of the above in any way or for any purposes. Otherwise, he/she will be held liable under Applicable Law.
VI. Waiver of Claims or Causes of Action
Users waive any and all claims or causes of action arising from and/or in connection with our services, except for those
claims or causes of action arising from our gross negligence, omission, or intentional mistake.
A user's continual use of the Zyxel website, services and/or products constitutes his/her acceptance of these amendments.
user with us.
IX. Collection and Use of Personal Information
using our services. Zyxel is not liable for any lack of privacy that you may experience from using our services. Please
X. Governing law and Court of Jurisdiction
and the law of the Republic of China. The Taipei District Court of Taiwan has the jurisdiction for the first instance
over any disputes arising therefrom.
- In case of violation of the law of the Republic of China or the place where a user is located ("Applicable Law"), actions
available and permitted by Applicable Law will be taken.
XI. Termination of Usership
Zyxel reserves the rights to change the contents of our services or terminate our services available to any user account,
of which relevant users will be notified with an email from us.